Monday 2 January 2012

2012 New Year


It's 2012! I hope that everything was awesome in 2011 for you guys! Those that did not really have a good year in 2011 time to dumped the bad things that happened and start anew in this awesome year!

 As for me this year, actually I did not do a lot but i do enjoy my new year's eve.
Firstly I had dinner with my family and golly-locks over at a chinese restaurant in Bedok. We are having early reunion dinner this year as my sis will be flying off to NYC for her job training.

Just took the first dish hehe

After the dinner, We headed off to our friend's place for BBQ. It's been a long time since we had BBQ at his place with everyone. We bought too much food end up in the end there are quite alot of leftovers.
Next we had games session. Seems like a group of little kids excited about playing games. First we played 2 rounds of taboo with the guys and girls divided into 2 teams. During the first round we won the girls hands down with a 30 points plus lead. In the end we decided a forfeit for them!

Tadaa~


After that we had 2nd round of taboo. This time we guys lost and have to drink. So nothing much since it's pretty much an incentive to us since we all love to drink.
We proceeded to carry on with other games like Jenga: Truth or Dare? and Monopoly. Nothing much to blog about these as everyone energy level went downhill and we got to call it off at around 5am.

Tired much for us maybe we are really getting older. But I do had fun this new year!
Hope you guys enjoy it as much as me too!

No comments:

Post a Comment