Sunday 8 January 2012

Farewell to my sister!




Today is the day my sister is flying to NYC for her work training for three months. We had a family dinner before her flight near the coffee shop at my place


She brought a total of 48kg of luggage to NYC!


Lucky girl get to take business class. 真的是同人不同命 After checking in her luggage we had coffee as a family over at the airport terminal. Can see my father is kinda sad and worried. Though she is my sister, she's a complete opposite of my although both of us are working in the banking industry. Unlike her I'm not that educated. I don't get to travel as much as her. She lived a quarter of a century and she has visited almost every continent in this world. I'm still trying to find what am I better than her in heehee.


Shot taken while we were walking towards the departure gate.


This is taken right before she left. She looks happy and I feel happy for her too. While I was helping her with the luggage check in. I actually felt excited and happy too. It's like as if I'm going to NYC instead. Nevertheless I'm happy for her. Hope she will enjoy over there on behalf of our family.


Angry birds @ the airport! Last but not least time to show you guys... My dog Lucky with his new make over!


Red eye shadows. Haha! So cute. I'm trying my best to stay positive and happy! It's already 2012 and any shit could happen. Let's all just be happy and cherish time and wonderful things before time passes by in a flash. I wish all of you that have read this be healthy and happy for this year. Signing off Riku

Location:Changing Airport Terminal 3

No comments:

Post a Comment