Friday 6 January 2012

Astons and wine bar @ Zouk


Had an awesome dinner yesterday with my colleague at Aston. We went to the branch at the new Citibank building.

This is what I nom nom for dinner!


I like the ambience over there at night. Maybe there are not many people there and it's quiet hee.



After work we headed off to wine at @ Zouk with colleagues from another team. Awesome chill out session where we just slack and chat. Had a couple of drinks and hot dogs. The hot dog is real expensive IMO. Teased my colleague Steph on how to order her hotdog in hokkien. Everyone was laughing their ass off. The best part was she wasn't even a tad embarrassed. What a sporting girl!

Everyone had beer except for Steph and this is her wine.


Jeremy attacking the sausage  


 
The rest of the guys

We left at around 3am and head home. Took a shower and began to raid on my rogue. Finally manage to get 4pc T13! Now it seems that the new 85s I had are overtaking my old ones interms of ilvl.

Though things are not going easy but Im trying to let myself live better by counting my blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment